We’re Hiring: SEO/SEM Specialist
We are seeking an SEO/SEM Specialist to manage the execution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Adwords and PPC campaigns for our growing client base.
We’re a dynamic company who successfully works remotely and we’re looking for someone with a great work ethic, sense of humour, tenacious attitude and entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
You will be responsible for activities such as creating and configuring client Adwords accounts, account management and optimization, keyword research and conversion rate optimization recommendations. You will also be responsible for onsite optimization, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses while staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 1-2 years SEO/SEM experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Moz, SEMRush).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Residence in Calgary is not mandatory. We will consider applicants from within a one hour window of MST.
This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- $300/year education benefits (spend it on courses, conferences, etc.)
- Paid vacation
- Work from home (although we occasionally meet up when food trucks are at our office)
- Health benefits
About Inbound Interactive
Inbound is a leading provider of search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing services. Founded in 2009, Inbound has provided digital marketing services to over 250 local businesses in a variety of sectors including law, construction, energy and real estate.
We are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a senior team of digital marketing professionals; to fine-tune your skills; and complete projects for large regional companies.
An advanced training program will be provided to the successful candidate.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to info [at] inboundinteractive.ca.